Hello James,

JCM> But that doesn't help Robert much, or anybody else who wants
JCM> to be able to get the info without having to learn any mdb-fu.

prtconv/mdb is good enough workaround.

JCM> It shouldn't be too hard to hack up a utility to retrieve
JCM> this info though. (note that I'm not committing to do so!)

Well, maybe I will - I already did some time ago, before fcinfo for
fc. Maybe I will just add mpt/sas...
http://milek.blogspot.com/2005/07/getting-luns-for-mpxio-devices.html

However, I believe the proper place for getting lun info with mpxio
devices should be mpathadm show lu - as someone else suggested, lun
and target number associated with each path.

--
Best regards,
 Robert Milkowski                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]