[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> The other thing you need to remember is that when MPxIO is *enabled* for
> mpt-attached devices, then none of those devices show up in cfgadm output.

Ah, that explains why the campers are unhappy.  Add me to that list, then.
It must be tough to generalize MPxIO beyond fiber channel, scsi_vhci.

So, to further prepare me for the future, given a mpt-connected SAS JBOD
with MPxIO enabled, how is one to safely replace (hot-unplug) a drive without
the traditional "cfgadm unconfigure .../c3t1d0" (on all paths)?

Thanks and regards,

Marion