[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> That option only works for FC-attached devices, as detailed in the
> cfgadm_fp(1M) manpage.

Sorry, I misremembered.  For mpt you don't need the "-o" option:

$ cfgadm -al
Ap_Id                          Type         Receptacle   Occupant     Condition
c1                             scsi-bus     connected    configured   unknown
c1::dsk/c1t1d0                 disk         connected    configured   unknown
c1::dsk/c1t2d0                 disk         connected    configured   unknown
c2                             scsi-bus     connected    unconfigured unknown
mpt0:scsi                      scsi-bus     connected    configured   unknown
mpt0:scsi::dsk/c3t0d0          disk         connected    configured   unknown
mpt0:scsi::dsk/c3t0d1          disk         connected    configured   unknown
mpt0:scsi::dsk/c3t0d2          disk         connected    configured   unknown
. . .
$

There's only one path to a 2530 active in the example above, but it does show
all 3 LUN's which are mapped to the host/initiator.  I believe this is done
via the cfgadm_scsi module.

Regards,

Marion