I don't think there's anything wrong in including a sample produced
with a "30-day free trial" copy of an application in your portfolio.
In fact, explaining to an interviewer that you had done just that
would demonstrate that you are resourceful, honest, enthusiastic and
dedicated to your career.
David

--
Sent from my mobile device