发件人: Sean Owen [mailto:so...@cloudera.com]
发送时间: 2014年11月17日 17:40
收件人: yiming zhang
抄送: Marcelo Vanzin; user@spark.apache.org
主题: Re: How to incrementally compile spark examples using mvn

The downloads just happen once so this is not a problem.

If you are just building one module in a project, it needs a compiled copy of
other modules. It will either use your locally-built and locally-installed
artifact, or, download one from the repo if possible.

This isn't needed if you are compiling all modules at once. If you want to
compile everything and reuse the local artifacts later, you need 'install' not
'package'.