Hi all,
I made some code changes  in mllib project and as mentioned in the previous
mails I did
mvn install -pl mllib
Now  I run a program in examples using run-example, the new code is not
executing.Instead the previous code itself is running.
But if I do an  "mvn install" in the entire spark project , I can see the new
code running.But installing the entire spark takes a lot of time and so its
difficult to do this each time  I make some changes.
Can someone tell me how to compile mllib alone and get the changes working?
Thanks & Regards,
Meethu M

     On Friday, 28 November 2014 2:39 PM, MEETHU MATHEW