Rick,

On 4/15/24 08:12, Rick Noel wrote:
Hi Chuck,
Your suggestion did not work.

I defined Membership as suggested.......
<Membership className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.McastService"

address="228.0.0.4"
                                                                port="45563"
                                                                frequency="500"

localLoopbackDisabled="true"

dropTime="3000"/>

and still getting this in the logs............

org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.startInternal Starting clustering
manager at [##0001]
15-Apr-2024 07:55:36.744 INFO [main]
org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.getAllClusterSessions Manager
[##0001]: skipping state transfer. No members active in cluster group

Do you think the transfer is not happening because the application is only on
one machine?
Our Production environment will have  our application on two machines but in our dev environment we
have only one machine in the "cluster". So we really do not have a "cluster"
environment.
Again, we would like to know is going on before we introduce clustering in our
live environment.

We are using Java 17 and Tomcat 10

I've never set up replication in Tomcat, so I may be speaking out of turn.

But is it possible that since you have only a single node (right?), Tomcat is really saying "skipping state transfer. No [other] members active in cluster group"?

-chris