On 12/16/2014 10:03 AM, Chris Murphy wrote:
This probably doesn't matter much to kde users, but pulling in 50 additional
>packages and 176 M to me is a serious issue.
Just as point of comparison, ... LibreOffice
on Linux is not some Tonka Toy app (although Tonka Toys are badass,
they're obviously not the Real Deal) either, and it has a commensurate
size:

# dnf install libreoffice
Install  85 Packages
Total download size: 126 M
Installed size: 393 M

May be, but some users, including me, dont want to use mixed Qt/GTK.
Fortunately, the LO deps are not about Qt related things, as on a GTK-only system you can use LO.