-----Original Message-----
From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of schlomo rabinowitz
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:57 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Vloggercon? (was Re: Tuesday FlashMeeting)

Putting together a Video Vertigo Summit is in my top 3 reasons on my
wanting to make another one.

And it will be longer summit, that I vow!... of course, it could just
be you and I sitting in a room together for days, but I can think of
worse things to do.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  > I agree that it should be much easier to have it be much less
yahoo-group
>  > centric which should make it pretty interesting.
>
>  I mostly want a reason to go to the US.
>
>  In my own selfish world - and that's all that matters on the internet
-
>  I'd like to see less making money, more creation. And I don't care
for red
>  carpets, but I do care for group hugs and hyperbole. I would also
like to
>  see these Youtubers I keep hearing about, possibly study them in
their
>  natural habitat.
>
>  I also would like to point out that it doesn't have to be named
Vloggercon.

>  PS. The video vertigo summit last year was very valuable. Tacking on
such
>  a thing again would be a Good Thing in my book. Preferably a full day
>  instead of four-five hurried hours. Possibly in a setting where
mock-ups
>  and wireframes can be made.
>
>  --
>  Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities.
Links