Yeah, what if he's the Wikipedia version of Uma Thurman in Kill Bill,
and we're the Crazy 88?

Bring it on.  Sign up to Watch the Vlog definition article if you
can, and use your own judgement to see whether the changes you see
are right, whoever makes them.

I can see how you could get tired of it, Tom, but too many people -
particularly media people - will continue use Wikipedia as a starting
point, and it's important that vlogging is correctly represented
there, not repeatedly vandalised by some random fool.

If we keep up an honest watch of it, sooner of later he'll want to
find somewhere else to play.

I added a little something about the definition of vlogging, with
reference to Winer, Cho, YouTube. I think it's reasonably on track,
but I've never edited Wikipedia before, only consumed in large
quantities.  Don't mind it being changed/removed by rational people,
of course.

Rupert