That's it!  That's my new goal... is to make an episode so filled with
brilliance it will make Irina's head explode!  I'm comin' for you Irina!

The Idea of greenwashing is something that should always be considered
when dealing with material that purports to be `good for you'.  But if
it's any assurance, I will tell you Steve, that I am very aware of the
underlying realities of the current corporate greening culture, and
there is none of that going on here.  We're just 3 people who wanna
make a fun eco show. I do appreciate the skepticism though.

Damien

BTW – Did you know that the image of the Native American standing by
the side of the road crying about pollution, from the 70's, is
actually a greenwashing campaign and the organization Keep America
Beautiful is funded by corporations.  The original video was also
voiced by Ronald Reagan… God Bless America!