Well I have been painfully slowly stumbling towards that goal for 2 or
3 years now, and unfortunately neither positive or negative attempts
to get me to vlog, to put my money where my mouth is, lead to the
desired results.

If I could make what I think a good video should be, I would already
be doing it. So I will take the easy way out and do what I already
said I would do, a video that pokes fun at stuff I dont like. Maybe it
will turn out useful, maybe it will suck and make a fools vision out
of my stance, who knows. It certainly wont be a regular occurence
unless I can finally overcome the dysfunctional wastes of time in my life.

Anyway, if you are all for critique and criticism then the video I do
may satisfy. But I fail to totally grasp the idea that 'Ive been
served'. Ive proved fairly ignorant of the idea that earning respect
from people by making quality videos would be a good thing, and
nothing you say is likely to change this.

Cheers

Steve Elbows