--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Im with newteevee on this one, sure does look like its going to be the
> worst greenwashing bullshit marketing in the style of a magazine
> format tv show, that Ive yet had the misfortune to cast my eyes upon.

How do you really feel Steve?  The first episode is one of the most
polished things I've seen as a pilot in a while.  Certainly more
polished then the first AskANinja episode (and maybe even the current
Ninja episodes :P).

It's just like anything else in the space.  Someone else's show does
not threaten your show.  If you're in the similar genre, but no one is
watching you and watching them, that's your fault.  If you feel that a
show should be doing something better or different, you should go out
and produce that show.

Shut up and produce good shows and then get better.  Always get better.

-Kent, askaninja.com