When was the last time any of you guys heard a Rob Hood set that was
comprised of 4/4 techno? The review of the hip-hop oriented set he played
sounded great, and I've heard stories of him dropping breaks at Lost before.

I caught Rob Hoods live PA at the Axis Party at Lost a few years back and he span there too, dropping some hip-hop tracks at the beginning, then moving into techno. The live set was astonishingly good.

As an aside, has Rob produced any hip-hop releases? I know he co-produced on the recent Model 500, contributed to that Sublime hip-hop comp and of course did the UR _Riot_ - Vision stuff - just wondered if he'd done anything else...?