At 03:26 PM 1/31/2000 , you wrote:
Oh my God, Stacey and these cats doing hip-hop? Where can I get this?
I have TP's hip-hop volumes - great stuff - but I didn't know about this.
When did it come out?

Eleven Phases came out back in 1998. Here is
the full info:

. Eleven Phases comp cd/2x12" (Sublime)
     Tracks:
     - Graffiti (Stacey Pullen): Graffitis Theme
     - Knowledge & Supreme (Eddie "Flashin" Fowlkes): Gusto
     - Thomas Barnett: Ravish
     - K-Hand: Roots
     - De-Yang Chew (Claude Young): Bad Luck Kid
     - Will Web: Cosmic Kung-Fu Funk
     - Hood Scientific (Rob Hood): Mystique
     - Shake: Cant Turn Back
     - Lark Daddy (Kenny Larkin): Flip-Flop
     - Daniel Bell: In The Park
     - Sean Deason: Hip Hop Jazz

Overall I thought i was an 'ok' release. A few
entertaining tracks but I rarely pull this one out
for repeat listens. It can probably be ordered
from any of your better online shops.

-->-Lance---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
p.o. box 450715