In a message dated 1/02/00 2:35:03 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  >> What is this exactly?
>  >> Anyone shed any light?
>  >
>  >It was called the 11 Phases Detroit Hip hop compilation I think. I
>  >remember it having tracks by Rob Hood, Sean Deason, Will Web, Stacey
>  >Pullen, Shake, Dan Bell???...I forget who else was on this...but it was
>  >ok...Sean's track was especially good from what I remember...

Came out 1998. Eleven Phases - The Detroit Compilation, featuring hip hop
improvisations by Kelli-Hand, Stacey Pullen as Grafitti, Rob Hood as Hood
Scientific, Thomas Barnett, Blake Baxter, Shake, Sean Deason, Kenny Larkin
and Dan Bell.

Basically the creme of Detroit techno experimenting in electro and hip hop
breaks.
Limited ed 10" accompanying this comp was K-Hand's Roots and Grafittii
(Stacey Pullen) - Grafitti's theme.

A Classic.

A_Zed