I don't see what the big deal is.  if you want both, subscribe to both.

what's the difference?

though many peoples' tastes span both areas, this list was set up to be detroit
centered. period.

peace,
holly

Sathya Gosselin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/05/2000 11:50:57 AM

 To:        313@hyperreal.org

 cc:        (bcc: Holly C MacDonald-Korth/IRM/FRBOG/US)

 Subject    (313) 312 list ?
 :

I would really like to see information pertaining to Chicago artists and
music remain on 313.  Otto makes a good point.  Unless there are those who
really feel the discussion of Chicago-based music does not belong here,
why exclude it from 313?  In my experience, it is rare to find an
individual with love for Detroit who is not also interested in the
history, music and happenings of Chicago.  Unlike others, I do not feel
that the crossover that occurs is due to the lack of a proper outlet for
those with Chicago interests.  I think that it illustrates a mutual
interest in both for many individuals.  However, I do understand the need
for a forum for Chicago events.  But I will be sorry to see Chicago
material gone from the list.

My (northeastern) two bits,
Sathya