At 13-4-00 -0400 15:54, you wrote:
>  together with a friend i was actually beamed up!  really cool, we had to
> bounce some crystals. (really, i'm not talking shit here) it was the nicest > part of the exposition, together with old suits being exposed. the rest was
>  somewhat childish

BTW Marsel, how were you "beamed up"? Details?

well, you had to stand in a cabine
seeing yourself projected on a large film screen across, with a different background surrounding. then the bodies felt apart/fade away, and were gone. another background appeared, and we suddenly popped up again.. and then do some other video tricks.
personal happening of the year so far ;)

 forcefield | mindless entertainment
 http://www.forcefield.org _ __  ___