okay-so we have been sitting tight in CA watching all these comments float in
and out of our mailbox concerning htis stupid toy-
we think the least we should do is not give it so much credit. Wouldn't we
rather see a toy than a complete "rave enlightment" on E! entertainment
television? E! now has a couple of bimbos taking the cameras around to all
the coolest places to buy your "rave gear" and interviews with rave
promoters. If that isn't the worst, who knows what is....at least ken can't
really play the music-god knows what the Matel version of "rave" music would
be...Trance????
aspirin for everyone..much luv..kat and missy