----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Rave betty Barbie and DJ Ken

> Many of us who came up in the early days listened, observed, paid
attention,
> respected the people who had been before us and learned about the music
and
> the scene.  Sadly, that's not always the case when you go to a rave these
> days.

I do think people look at the 'old days' with rose coloured specs. As I
recall it has always been the case that there were people on the scene who
were only in it for the most superficial reasons and who knew nothing about
the music, from 1988 (when I first discovered the music) right through 'til
now.

Ross.