On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Klaas-Jan Jongsma wrote:

> Now we are talking about Italo can someone tell me what track Mills
> sampled for his Humana EP? I thought it was a Gino Soccio track (hope i
> spelled his name right..) but i could be wrong

I think it was the track called "remember" Great song by Gino btw, also
check out his Outline album. Another great artist that would definately
fit in the style of italo artists would be Patrick Cowley who inspired a
lot of people like New Order and even disco legend Sylvester. speakin' of
Cowley, anyone got that remix he did of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love"???
Someone with a server needs to post a lot of these italo classics in real
audio or even mp3 for everyone to hear...I am willing to help provide some
music if any other italo fans wanna do this.

minto