Such a site does exist my friends. Its at:

http://www.cultheroes.com/discotech.html

You'll find Real Audio AND mp3's! Its quite a good selection too. There's
also a WHOLE LOT of info on these artists and genre. If you go to the
homepage at:

http://www.cultheroes.com

you'll find it.

                                    -1nFOrm3r
"tH3 1nFOrm3r" Premiere electro site with Real Audio and
exclusive Ectomorph site.
http://www.inform3r.com