Yeah, I got it. Fuckin' amazing is what it is! Over 15 minutes of ecstasy. He did a bunch of remixes that all have his unique trademark sound. Another same type of Cowley RMX I could suggest is Two tons of fun's "I got the feeling" (Fantasy). Then there Loverde's unbelievable "Iko Iko" RMX... And a fun record from Moby Dick label: Hot Posse feat. synthesizers by Patrick Cowley -"American medley" 12". It's a freaky HI-NRG medley of classic WESTERN songs! And lot's more...

I'm planning to open a web-site dedicated to early Chicago house / tracks, with audio files, labels etc... and putting a special Patrick Cowley -section in there as well, even if he's not directly connected to Chicago. I'm doin' it for the reason that IT'S A SHAME that there's not much information about him anywhere (xcept for sum net-sites), even though he's highly important figure in the evolution of modern dance music. I gotta check if I have resources and time to put some Italo there as well, we'll see...

Proffit

From: Minto Chempotical George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Klaas-Jan Jongsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (313) OT: Italo Disco
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 23:18:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Klaas-Jan Jongsma wrote:

> Now we are talking about Italo can someone tell me what track Mills
> sampled for his Humana EP? I thought it was a Gino Soccio track (hope i
> spelled his name right..) but i could be wrong

I think it was the track called "remember" Great song by Gino btw, also
check out his Outline album. Another great artist that would definately
fit in the style of italo artists would be Patrick Cowley who inspired a
lot of people like New Order and even disco legend Sylvester. speakin' of
Cowley, anyone got that remix he did of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love"???
Someone with a server needs to post a lot of these italo classics in real
audio or even mp3 for everyone to hear...I am willing to help provide some
music if any other italo fans wanna do this.

minto