In a message dated 5/3/00 2:53:07 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I'm surpised no one else has mentioned this yet, is it cause everyone just

buys these without listening?  Or does no one talk about them cause "they

all sound the same now" ;)

For a long time on this list it was Jeff Mills overload ! I guess people
figure that everything that could be discussed about Jeff *has* been
discussed.

He was cool enough to send me a package, though, "Circus" included. I'm all
off into rocking doubles of "Call of the Wild", though. The absolute shit.

a.