In a message dated 5/4/00 11:07:05 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I have often wondered about the Axis/PM vinyl.  I had the same problem
with Cajual/Relief material as well.  By the time it hit the east coast, a
good number of the records were tacos, at least in my experience.

-Sathya Gosselin

Conversely, the Euro vinyl I've gotten lately is much heavier ! Not to
mention louder. On a couple of new records I've bought, the midrange is so
high it blew me across the room like Marty McFly's atomic guitar. When the
mids are so busy on my own home set-up, imagine how it would sound on a
system; like nails on a blackboard. Thank God for EQ.

a.