From: The Deliverator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) New Purpose Maker
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 09:49:28 -0400 (EDT)

'Lo again,

I really do enjoy the new PM, and I love Mills' output in general (please no flames!)
However:

<rant>
The one thing that really gets me going though is the quality of the vinyl it is pressed on. Is it me, or is the axis/pm vinyl some of the thinnest vinyl on earth? I've given up mail ordering mills, as inevetably it ends up at my placed warped and barely playable. I find it quite frustrating. Am I just being a bitch, or do other people find this to be the case as well?
</rant>

out

jim (needs more coffee)