>I don't see how anybody, fan or producer, can come into techno via hip-hop.

ummm, actually it was a little bit more of a general "scene" question than specifically techno - more dance music in general.

and, i realize that breaking it down to industrial or hip hop oversimplified the issue, but i wasn't interested in 25-point essay answers while screaming into someone's ear at level.

unless of course, i was trying to scope out some cleavage, in which case she could has yelled in my ear all night long. :^)

woof woof.