mee-thod wrote:

> hmm. yeah i HATE big t-shirts, like 'em snug. they need to be a different
> style to fit the female form.

when i mentioned "up to xl size" i meant that
this company does smaller sizes, all the way down
to kids-small, just no larger than adult xl.

> how about... *grin* doing transfers so we can choose wot we put them on?
> they are also lighter to post.
>
> mee-thod

good idea. of course with the designs in the domain
of list members, we could do with them wot we will.
like buy transfer paper and print them up ourselves.

Diana wrote

> At one point for Massive we did Baseball Jackets/windbreakers for da posse.

does this mean there is an existing design available somewhere?

--E