Well, since 313 is based off of Hyperreal's web site, maybe try browsing
their site for some ideas as far as fonts and graphics?  Something similiar
in design might lend a sense of "community" I suppose.  I would also think
that maybe something representative of Detroit belongs on the shirt too...
outline of the skyline along the Detroit River, something like that, heck,
just something minor that wouldn't detract from the rest of the design but
would add to it rather... the locals could probably provide quite a few
better ideas than I could where that is concerned. :)  Good luck and let us
know when it's done, I'll take one.

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://magicmattkelly.tripod.com