a picture of the 2030 building that submerge...that wouldn't take anything
from the rest of the design...it would add to it since the building is in
shambles.  i thought it was abondoned when i drove by it the first 10 times
i was looking for it that day.  but i figured it out since it was the only
building in the 2000 block.
jeff

"Thou Shalt Remember the Funk and Keep It Holy"
        -George Clinton