Yeah, the Scan 7 live set was an unexpected surprise.  I thought it was just
going to be Trackmaster Lou spinning, but instead they tore sh**t up in true UR
style.  Also I was very impressed with the RX-7 set.  It was cool to see Keith
Tucker playing back with Aux 88.

A few of us list lurkers got together and threw a party too.  We all showed up
wearing our Mad Mike masks.

Stay Low,

Vik