black electric is with puzzlebox, which is keith tuckers label.

No connection to my knowledge, they are new and their release will be out in
2 weeks from my sources...

Haye!

> and another new female group Black Electric.

*** Any connection with this group and UR? See: Suburban Knight on ISF -
"Maroon":
«I am Strong Electric, Black Electric, Strong Electric, Post Gloria»
*** ... or at least that's what I hear in the song... Is this just a
coincidence?

Lay
"Unconditional Empowerment"
http://barkingcat.org/counterforce