I heard that alot of the acts on the bill didn't even know they were
preforming.  It also claims to have headliners of Juan Atkins, Kevin
Saunderson, and Aux 88.  Its going to be a total "ravey" event seeing how
most of the kids in my high school keep comming up to me for flyers with it
and asking me if any one is good...plus the promoters responsible for this
have claim to such parties as Jiggly Puff and other bs parties attracting the
attention of little candy ravers...I'd be careful in attending this party u'd
probably be surrounded by half the kids in my high school who are obsessed
with going to their first rave and eating incredible amounts of illegal
substances and sitting on the floor cause...the line up though is a follows:

Kevin suanderson, Juan atkins, Auxx88, recloose, space ace, nelz, alan toy,
project pong, Richie vegas, pakman, dan diamond, ozone, joefuss, kurious
george, pbf, cyborg k, catalyst, roman, steven anthony, protoacl, tyco,
manic, sidetone, sayan, spoonbender, Mooku & Binx, the fixxxer, Devoid,
Darrian, Jiggy, Squirt

-stacey