I think this is pretty disturbing party. Very enigmatic stuff. Some of
these kids are playing live for the first time, and some of them might be
really fantastic.
To me it seems like a fucking awesome idea that's gotten into the wrong
hands.
What made the promoters of this turn it into candy rave massive? Are all
these tweaked out highschoolers even going to care that something like
this has neer been pulled off in detroit history? can someone on this list
please attend and review all these unknown kids? Hopefully it's not like 8
hours of MC-303 trance :<
n8

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, Carissa Tintinalli wrote:

> The name of this "event" is....ahem....
>
> "Zorak's All Live P.A. JAMBOREE"
> Lineup:
<snip>