I'm not playing this party because I got a little sketched out after hearing rumors that many acts were not confirmed.... And the promoters were incredibly slow in giving me an adress to send my contract too, as well as telling me that I could play for only HALF AN HOUR after driving all the way out from Kalamazoo. So, I'm going to play a live PA at a friend's deep house/techno club night in Grand Rapids instead that night... I believe last night one of the DJs from the Renengade Rhythms crew out in the Northwest played at this night in Grand Rapids as well, don't know if he's on this list but I think somebody from that crew is... Anyway, I did have fun playing at Detroit Science last Friday before DEMF, (Linda can I get a copy of the dat?)-- even though I played rather early I got some great feedback from the peeps that were there. BTW Sean Rudiman sounded great doing his PA and it was cool meeting his crew, really nice guys. Anyway, I hope to come back to the D again sometime soon and rock my live PA; I just need to find promoters who are down with the music and not just a bunch of shady kids!! So if there's anybody cool out there from Detroit contact me! ;)

peace out, Dave

----Original Message Follows----
From: "miss zak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] St.Andy's Next Saturday...
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 13:32:22 PDT

Hello all!

I was just wondering if anyone had any info more about the "largest live PA
show in history" happening June 9th at St. Andy's. Juan A, Kevin S, Aux 88,
Recloose, Cyborg K and many more....31 acts in total so I've heard but have
been unable to confirm.

TIA,
miss
zak

" Music is the key of life, dancing is the way of the world and it continues
like this....." Terrence Parker