[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I am just trying to
>  ascertain if the album was mostly a Cisco solo project or Advent project,
as
>  things have become less clear-cut since they split.

DAMN!  I didn't even know they had split.  But then again, I have been
offline and not really in touch with things for awhile.  Totally gutted
though, some of my favourite ever records are by the Advent, and when they
play live, my god, strap in, cause they rock!  Or rocked as the case may
be....

So, sorry to be really behind and everything, but when did they split and why?

thanks in advance from a freshly gutted Advent fan...

Aaron