No problem

G Flame: Generation X EP:  Alpha Records

Far more tracky than any other G Flame release, this record bears less
resemblance to any other G Flame records.  Pushing more housey sounds, samples,
and filters than ever before.  No riding crash cymbals to be found, just some
average on the beat hi hats, and generic Advent snares.  The most interesting
part of this record is the bounce given to the long player, almost progressive.
Very Chicago.

Sterac: Sterac EP: Tresor

More Rachmad tone workout's.  I don't know, this isn't one of my favourite
releases, if I had to sum it up though, take away the squelchy mids and subtle
loopy highs of Hood, and add a mild 909 pound and that's whats left on this EP.

I think that other Rachmad comes out this week.  Can't remember the title right
now though.  Hope this helps
Todd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]