>Please keep in mind that Collin is about ten years older than Cisco and he
>didn't want to go on the road every weekend anymore. Instead he wants to
>start focussing on studio work. While Cisco has always been the most
>productive one behind the gear Collin still has a thing or two to learn and
>that's what he's doing now.
>
>Cisco has a new kid coming soon or already there and is moving to Portugal
>for a couple of years.
>
>Hope this helps,

It was indeed very amicable and happened sometime last year, I think, and
they're still helping each other out. Colin didn't want to tour anymore, I
believe. Cisco is still mixing Colin's releases for now (his background is
studio engineering for Jack Trax and R&S). Cisco is starting up a new house
label, Alpha, in NY and Colin is starting one in either Detroit or NY, also.
Maybe someone else knows more about the latter?