[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

<< records, but I admit that many of them are poorly produced, the writing
 isn't all that great, and they do not really work in a modern context. I
 love them because they sound so old, so primitive, and because in many
 ways they laid the groundwork for so much of what came after. I like >>

sorry, man. but this rubbish. early m500/metroplex is surely not poorly
produced at all. juan`s early works still kick ass in 2000 and will still be
working in ANY modern context beyond the year 00, while any modern type 4/4
bangtech all sound alike music is almost forgotten once the dj enters the
next one in the mix.  serious futuristic musical visions last forever, son

No U.F.O`s is gonna move the crowd from chicago to oslo and back even in the
year 2976 ... FUTURE IS HERE!

i hate seing people slander the roots.

andy
background records