>yeah and i bet you like trance too *lol*

wow, i'm dealing with an ignorant one here. lol

>thats why i quit buying jungle and am on the 313
techno list.

i'm sure you're lovin those old happy tracks.

>and if you keep replying to the list w/ my personal
emails im gonna have you booted from yahoo for
violating the TOS.

damn, i'm scared. i guess i'll have to get a new
handle. too bad you don't understand the meaning of a
mailing list and realise that messages and responses
will be posted. that's bypassed on the tos. ;]

>your messages have already been forward to syops at
yahoo.

heh, i guess you're little child. you can't understand
an argument with such a small mind, thus running and
hiding. too funny LMAO

>i'm sure they'll love to hear about your sexist
>remarks...

heh, i'm sure, they'll just laugh at your stupid
a$$.lol

>put that in your happy hardcore trance pipe and smoke
it ravedog.

i slipped it in your happy cheese jungle trance record
bag for you to spin at your next bedroom fiasco on sat
night. hehehehehe

>peace
>vince

w0rd