i hate to break it to you, but in the disclaimer from when you signed onto
the list told you not to post private e-mail.  fortunately you are going to
get the boot.  i will not read anymore of this thread or anything else
posted by you in respect to everyone elses privacy.
jeff

"THOU SHALT REMEMBER THE FUNK AND KEEP IT HOLY"
                -George Clinton