i could be wrong...in fact i probably am, but since Clark Warner is part of
Plus 8...and he is a downtempo DJ...maybe he has a downtempo record or two
out.  i dunno.  just a guess.  and what about people like the Mad Professor,
Olive, and Mix Master Morris??  they are all downtempo.  not exactly 313,
but they are chill.  there is also a guy out of Baltimore, i think he may
have an album out, Lovegroove.  i may be wrong with all this.  someone who
is more educated in downtempo may be able to help.
jeff

"THOU SHALT REMEMBER THE FUNK AND KEEP IT HOLY"
                -George Clinton