I'd recommend Neil Oliverra's "Detroit Escalator Company". A classic.

All of the Free Zone comps on SSR have some nice down-tempo offerings,
including the oft-313-mentioned Muliplicity of One's and Zero's by Claude
Young on Volume III.

There was a Fragile record, I believe it's called or has a track called
"Everything's Gone Pear Shaped". Quite good.

John Beltran might fit into this category for you.

If you can track down a copy of the "Repeat" album, it's a must-have. Mark
Broom with Plaid.

And although it isn't 313, I highly recommend Music For 18 Musicians by
Steve Reich. Great orchestrated ambience.

Let me know if you want me to dig deeper into the not strictly 313 crates.

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102/index.htm
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger