i'm personally not into downtempo at all, but my friend and former
roommate is really, really into the stuff. if you need more info try
www.thedownbeat.org he has written some reviews on there as "drm". should
be a good start. if anyone is _really_ interested in it, feel free to
email him - [EMAIL PROTECTED] he'll be more than happy to reply, he's
super cool.

peace

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000, FC3 Richards wrote:

> i could be wrong...in fact i probably am, but since Clark Warner is part of
> Plus 8...and he is a downtempo DJ...maybe he has a downtempo record or two
> out.  i dunno.  just a guess.  and what about people like the Mad Professor,
> Olive, and Mix Master Morris??  they are all downtempo.  not exactly 313,
> but they are chill.  there is also a guy out of Baltimore, i think he may
> have an album out, Lovegroove.  i may be wrong with all this.  someone who
> is more educated in downtempo may be able to help.
> jeff
>

> "THOU SHALT REMEMBER THE FUNK AND KEEP IT HOLY"
>               -George Clinton

    /_____________   .
    ............. /.:::. !wendy creamer!  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <--
    :::  ````   ,pqqqqq     .,[EMAIL PROTECTED],     "the greater the      ///
  /::`/ :
    ::` >$bs,, $$$$$$"`  .d$P"  """ .k    obstacle, the more   /____/___/ ::
    :.d$$$$$P`  '4$$$$b.$$$l    +p%$$$k. glory in overcoming it."  / __/\__:
    |||>>this sig done by wendy's mack daddy, Spinsane of ACiD/RMRS/DPS<<:||