Sean Creen wrote:
> Turlough Murphy wrote:
>
> > I don't think that the "Innovator" comp. is a patch on the
> Red Planet album.
> > Sure it has good tracks but some of it sounds very dodgy
> now (that's as
> > diplomatic as I can be).
> >
> > Any thoughts??????????

Keep in mind that most Red Planet tracks are recorded on better machines and
probellery withbetter recording knowledge the the Innovator tracks. Besides
being an innovator Derrick also was pioneering on this whole 'new' way of
making music in technical way.

> Yeh - you're talking out of your ass (that's as diplomatic as
> I can be!)

Hmmm one of the rules for starting a flame war is to insult people or the
use of sarcasm, just a tought... The internet is a great way to exchange
information but reply-ing with an e-mail like this is not spreading
information. There is no information found in these kind of replies. It
seems that there are are a lot of e-mails on the 313-list nowadays with
replies like this. Before posting a message to this list try to realise that
800 people are getting your email. If you don't like some else his statement
please reply with some arguments and not just one-liners. Maybe this would
help to increase info-crap ratio.

PS. This is not a personal attack against Sean just something to think over
for all of us.

Klaas-Jan Jongsma
---
http://technotourist.org