Jongsma, K.J. wrote:

> > Yeh - you're talking out of your ass (that's as diplomatic as
> > I can be!)
>
> Hmmm one of the rules for starting a flame war is to insult people or the
> use of sarcasm, just a tought... The internet is a great way to exchange
> information but reply-ing with an e-mail like this is not spreading
> information. There is no information found in these kind of replies.

The information to be found is that it is a nonsense to come onto 313 and in a
couple of lines dismiss May's early tracks as "dodgy". I am in no way trying to
start a flame war _ I'm just getting sick of some of the rubbish being spouted
on the list these days. Besides, during the 6 years I've been on 313, I
definitely remember a time when humour was allowed.
V. close to unsubbing...

Sean.