Hmm interesting points.  When I go record shopping, I just keep to myself and
if some guy tries to sell me something, I'll just say, "ok" and continue
going thru the bins as if he didn't say anything.  I know what I like/want
and I rather look for it myself.  At the same time, there's nothing sexier to
a guy when you ask them to bring down a hot techno record from the the wall
that you can't reach.   They remember these things.  =)

One time I met a guy who said that he recognized me because he remembered a
certain techno record I bought.  Funny thing is, he didn't even work at the
record store.  He was there shopping I guess and saw me buy it.

As for hard, minimal techno?  I think females's interests are broader so we
might like something, lose interest and perhaps come back to it.  That's
what's happening to me with hard, banging, minimal techno.  And Marco Carola
did it.  He helped restore that love back.  He's amazing.  :::swoon:::

_g l y p h_