off on a tangent already... ehem.

recently i picked up a UR record (sc006?..don't know what # it is) anyway,
you can only get it @submerge. very funky.   one track  contains a
sample of some classic i can't put my finger on. first i was thinking it
was a zapp and rogers sample, now i'm thinking that it reminds me a lot of
kool keith's 'master of the game'. oh well. i also picked up a record on
vmax that has the double grooves. not entirely rare or my favorite, but
fun to play.

-m