Ok, Ok ...know what those of you who know me are thinking and you are right! My fave Detroit 12" is TP Love's got me high original pressing. Also the 10" coloured vinyls I have by him under other names on Serious Grooves. But the one with the best memory, is the KMS 12" (KMS-022)Reese-Rock to the beat with You're mine. I bought it in 1989 at Dr.Disc in Windsor. I think DJ Jetstream sold it to me. I was in highschool and it made my summer!!! Then 10 years later, I had Kevin sign it. That was the first 12" I ever bought.

*who has strept throat but is smiling*
misszak

" Music is the key of life, dancing is the way of the world and it continues like this....." Terrence Parker