As far as rare records I own, I have an old Blake Baxter record on Incognito
records from about 1989.  I also have a Chesire #2 record, for all the people
around Detroit who know what Chesire was.  I saw a blue vinyl Chesire #? at the
store once but didnt pick it up.  Also Jeff Mills 9A and 9B but around here
they are not that rare. I have an accelerate #001 record that I was it was rare
but am not sure.  I also have a 1 sided Probe record, track X or something.
I dont know how rare these are but I dont think they are
exactly stellar records song wise.  As far as records that I am into now, I
really like the USER, ABUSER stuff.  Roger